18 May 2006

This is how it's going down

Alright folks. I have a busy schedule ahead of me and this is how it's going down...

Saturday May 20:
* First up, an all-ages show at One World Cafe in Halifax. I'll be joining Gary Flanagan, Secret Colours, and Tomcat Combat. Cover is $5. Things begin rocking at 8pm.

* Later that night, Gary and I will head over to The Attic to help A/V celebrate the release of a new CD ("Hot Action") and accompanying DVD.

Sunday May 21:
* This trio of synth-heads will bring the party to Saint John, New Brunswick. Again, get yer copy of A/V's new album and take in some hot synth action while you're at it. This is happening at Elwoods around 10pm.

Thursday June 1:
* Gary, A/V and I do it one more time at The Capital in Fredericton. Bring your dancing shoes.

I will do my best to make sure I have some CDs for these shows, so if you want to get your hands on some Trick music, come out! I still don't have a real "album" to release, but I will have some hand-crafted demos with me for sale.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to drop off a CD at CHSR